“TrackonIT®” Market Intelligence/List Services
A great telesales campaign starts with a great prospect list. But creating AND maintaining a great prospect list are two distinct but equally-challenging marketing functions.
- How often have you purchased a list only to find out it was embarrassingly out of date?
- How often have you wondered how much money is wasted in your direct mail efforts because of outdated, incorrect data?
- Ever gotten an annoyed call from a prime prospect saying that he received three copies of the same email promotion from you (probably because he was represented in your list under three different titles…)?
“Bad” Data is a Natural Occurrence
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, there were 3.8 million job openings on the last business day of April, 2013. Numbers show 4.4 million hired and approximately the same amount in turnover or “separations,” which includes voluntary quits, involuntary layoffs or discharges. Over the prior 12 month period, more than 52 million jobs changed hands.
Employee turnover (not to mention acquisitions/mergers, company moves or even bankruptcy) means that today’s list providers face an uphill battle to keep their data accurate. Studies show that, from the time the list provider is notified of a change, it can take up to three months for that change to show up in their system.
At TSRI, we know that a strong, accurate prospect list is the foundation of any successful marketing campaign, which is why we have made market intelligence/list services a cornerstone of our company.
Our superior TrackonIT® market intelligence/list services are a result of the following:
- Lists developed by TSRI are a compilation of data from all traditional list services, as well as some innovative, non-traditional “data mining” tactics that can provide more in-depth business intelligence.
- TSRI has its own internal database of over a half million records which is constantly being cleansed as a result of our 60,000 outbound calls each month (for non-proprietary list verification only).
- Additional research/call verification is done prior to the launch of any campaign to confirm contact information and supplement critical company intelligence.
- Our cloud-based lead tracking program, TrackonIT® integrates with most major CRM systems import/export formats that are compatible.
- We have on-staff expertise/work background with major list services vendors (including Dun & Bradstreet and Hart-Hanks), as well as several major CRM software providers, etc.
We’ll listen to your business goals – like disseminating product or service information to specific vertical markets, or expanding your geographic target – to ensure that the list is appropriate to your campaign message.
We will then work with you and your team to develop a custom-crafted database using one or more of the following criteria:
- Geographical area
- Industry or public sector/vertical
- Company size (revenue)
- Number of Employees
Your target list will include key information like:
- Contact Name and Title
- Company size and SIC code
- Key information including e-mail, physical address and phone
In addition to developing custom lists, TSRI can also work with existing prospect lists from services like Harte-Hanks, Jigsaw and Hoovers or vendor-supplied leads from manufacturers such as HP and Microsoft.
List Cleansing/List Verification Services
Utilizing sources like Dun & Bradstreet or Chamber of Commerce information, as well as Call Verification, we’ll cross-check your list to ensure the most up-to-date information is reflected. Through our lead management system, TrackonIT®, we’ll eliminate redundant data that results from acquisition, bankruptcy, or companies with multiple locations and contacts. In short, we’ll find the best path to the right decision makers in companies that hit your sweet spot. Learn More